Your Android box is pre configured with a license at your request. All android boxes have a pre configured license.
Depending on the type of license the box capabilities will vary.
The license name reflects the revision number and capabilities of the software installed on the box. That is:
0droid - Unlicensed.
- Won't load ANY design.
1droid - Licensed to load and run designs of the 1droid revision:
- Analog Clock
- Digital Clock
- Slide Show
- Static Text
- Background music list
- Background internet radio
2droid - Licensed to load and run designs of the 2droid and any lower revision:
- Weather Tile
- Weather Box
- 3droid - Licensed to load and run designs of the 3droid and any lower revision:
- Bulletin Board
4droid - Licensed to load and run designs of the 4droid and any lower revision:
- Video Client - Needs external server (provided).
- Video IP Camera - Needs external IP Camera
- Video Local
- Video Relay - Needs external server (provided).
- Video Stream - Needs URL to play from or special server.
5droid - Licensed to load and run designs of the 5droid and any lower revision:
- Support for interactive design components ( Touch Screens ). Not implemented
Note: Designer will create and modify design files of ANY revision that you decide to use however the android box will NOT load nor run a design which is of a higher version that the one it is licensed for. The components listed above are automatically shown/hidden by the Designer in accordance with the revision number selected for new or existing designs.